Friday, August 6, 2010

First post or blog(whatever everyone calls it now a days)

Heeelllllloooooo............

This is my first blog and I have no idea what to write but I do know the topic I should be writing about my trip to places with my familia ( hehehe trying to say it in another language I have no idea what language that word is from). Dad's been bugging me for days maybe even a week now to write my first post/blog and now cause I'm being random at home I decided to write my blog (and so dad will stop bugging me about starting this up haha). I will be sad to leave and happy at the same time mostly sad. I will be leaving many wonderful friends behind that by the time I come back will be seriously different and I can't wait to see that change. They may not see it in themselves but I will definately see it. Also every one would of grown so much that I will be the height of a midget comapred to them(haha that's megs to me now- don't worry Megan I still love you). The friends I have now I hope will not forget me while I am gone because 18 months is a very long time, long enough for people to forget who in the world I am. 
For everyone who's wondering how many day's before the trip I made this blog/post I did 13days before our trip and I am counting down and making this last week and few days count, so that I have wonderful memories of my friends that I absouletly love.
Now that I made my first blog/post dad will not bug me anymore( I hope- hehe).
Well that's all I can think of now from my brain. I guess I'll blog again when I think of the trip( or when I'm being random again-hehe).
Byeeeees :)

1 comment:

  1. hi mella how much writing did u do!!!it was heaps i only could read a bit because i cept blinking and cause i couldent ceep up with it xoxo roro

    ReplyDelete