Thursday, August 12, 2010

One week today!!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
I'm back!!!
It's only ONE week today till the trip!!!!!!!!!!!! Ecxiting or what???? I don't know actually if I should be ecxited or not.  Well for one I hope to get rid of my awful cold before I go thats for sure; and two I don't know which clothes to pack??? (Now that is a girl crisis). I know for sure that i will have all day Wensday to pack. Yesss!!!!
Dad read my last post/blog and he absoultly LOVED it (not). He was really pleased, he even stopped bugging me on writing another one!!! He tell's everyone he see's that he love's it and remember's almost every detail of it so he can tell everyone!!! (he so hate's it- haha)
The count down to our trip has finally started and there's less than 10 days left so I've started making the days count. I have 'attempted' to keep my room clean and that's not really working for me. hahaha.
I have met my distance education to teachers and they are absoultlty delightful, my year co-ordinater is a wonderful lady. I have now a wholoe box or work to take with me and it's a VERY  heavy box.
Thank you for being my followers I hope you enjoy reading my blogs/ post especially the parts where I critisies dad.
That's all for now I guess; there's not much to say till the trip. That's when the real typing will really start.
Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment