Wednesday, August 25, 2010

On the trip

FINALLY ON THE TRIP!!!
It's been almost a week since we've arrived in America and this is myfirst post/blog while on the trip. Strangely enough I'm enjoying the trip. The caravan( or how the Americans would say it RV). Their  accents are awesome and I wish I could have it soon. When we first arrived I didn't think I could stay awake for a minute during the day. Also I have to call adults 'sir' and 'ma'am'. Wierd right. Very strange to me.
We've been to Walmart and a shopping centre. WALMART is huge wish we had one in Australia. It's awesome it has everything in it. It's almost like 100 shops into one!!!!
I'm loving it here. I even want to finish my highschool studies here in America. I don't know which state yet but I hope I find one state I want to stay in.
Maybe this trip wouldn't be so bad after all. I may miss Australia but America is here now. I miss my friends and family but I can meet new people here. A start fresh would be awesome!!!!
Oh and in the RV I have to share a bedroom with Chantelle and Rochelle but oh well I can annoy them hehehe( don't tell them I said that)
I can't wait to start travelling around.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment